Indulging in a delicious breakfast treat from Starbucks Partner Hours can often brighten up our mornings. One such popular item on their menu is the Starbucks Egg Bites. These fluffy, protein-packed bites are a perfect grab-and-go option for a busy day ahead. In this article, we will provide you with a comprehensive guide on how to recreate this scrumptious recipe in the comfort of your own kitchen. So, let’s dive in and learn how to make these delectable Starbucks Egg Bites!
- 4 slices of bacon, diced
- 6 large eggs
- 1¼ cups (4% milkfat) cottage cheese
- 1¼ cups shredded Gruyère cheese (or a blend of Gruyère and Cheddar or Monterey Jack)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Heaping ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce (such as Tabasco)
Steps by Step Guide to Make:
- Preheat your oven to 300°F (150°C). Place a 9×13-inch metal or ceramic baking dish on the lower oven rack and fill it halfway with boiling water. This will create steam in the oven, ensuring the egg bites cook gently and achieve a custardy texture.
- Spray a nonstick muffin pan generously with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small nonstick skillet, cook the diced bacon over medium-high heat until crisp. Transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate to drain using a slotted spoon.
- In a blender, combine the eggs, cottage cheese, Gruyère cheese, cornstarch, salt, pepper, and hot sauce. Blend the mixture until it becomes completely smooth, which should take around 30 seconds.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly into the prepared muffin pan, filling each well about three-quarters full. Sprinkle the cooked bacon evenly over the egg bites. Use a spoon or your finger to press some of the bacon into the batter, ensuring it doesn’t all float on top.
- Bake the egg bites on the middle oven rack for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the eggs are set. You’ll notice the edges of the egg bites start to pull away slightly when they are done. Some of the egg bites may puff up and appear lopsided, but they will settle and deflate as they cool.
- Once baked, remove the egg bites from the oven and allow them to rest in the pan for approximately 5 minutes. Use a small spoon to loosen the egg bites from the edges of the pan, then carefully lift them out onto a plate. Serve warm and enjoy the delightful flavors.
- Serving size: 1 egg bite
- Calories: 151
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 10g
- Sodium: 270mg
- Cholesterol: 116mg
Gluten-Free Adaptable Note:
To the best of our knowledge, all the ingredients used in this recipe are gluten-free or have widely available gluten-free versions. However, it’s essential to read the labels of your ingredients to verify their gluten-free status if you’re following a gluten-free diet or cooking for someone with gluten allergies.
Now that you have a comprehensive guide on how to recreate Starbucks Egg Bites, there’s no need to wait in long queues at the coffee shop for your breakfast fix. By following these simple steps, you can whip up a batch of these delectable egg bites in